Sokpol Sp. z o.o.'s recruitment process consists of several stages:
1) providing information to company employees about recruitment and submitting offers to the Job Centre, press and online services
2) selecting the chosen offers
3) the people chosen will take part in an interview with:
- member of the management board
- the head of the relevant department
4) after choosing a candidate for the post offered, there follows:
- internal training
- submitting the required documents to the HR department
- signing the employment contract.
Those interested in working at the post offered will be asked to email a CV and covering letter to: email@example.com including the job title as the title of the message.
Please include the personal data processing clause:
"I hereby express my consent for my personal details submitted in the employment application to be processed for the requirements of the recruitment process in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29.08.1997, Journal of Laws 2002 no. 101, item 926 as amended."